I never know how I feel about Valentine’s day, or February in general. Supposedly, it’s the most romantic month of the year. And I love love. I’m simply starstruck by it. I find the smallest, most insignificant things romantic as hell. Love is pretty much on my mind all day. I pretend my life is one big romantic movie and even the most depressing moments are filled with love.
I’m a hopeless romantic, I don’t care.
There’s nothing actually special about February. It’s just as romantic as any month except there’s a holiday that says otherwise. I don’t normally celebrate valentines day, because of the whole 5 year long-distance relationship thing.
I was thinking of Valentine’s day ideas I could post about like the Valentine’s day picture jars I made a year ago until a friend came to me with a pretty neat Galentine’s day event idea!
This year we’re doing things a bit differently! We’re celebrating Valentine’s day with the goal of sharing love, kindness and empowering women. Nubiana (from Nubiana, with love) have decided to host a Galentine’s Day event here in Orlando on Saturday, February 10th from 5 to 8 PM at Nail Alchemy
If you live in Orlando feel free to stop by! I’d love to get to know you all a bit better!
Be My Galentine
- Nail Alchemy – 947 West Fairbanks Avenue, Winter Park, Florida 32789
- Sweet treats & rosé
- A photo wall (with the option of using our Instax, your own phone, or our camera; there will also be a Snapchat geofilter!)
- DIY scrub station
- Games and activities including a raffle
- Fun times & friendships
If you are interested in doing the gel manicure special, you can book at this link: https://www.vagaro.com/thenailalchemist/book-now
- Book under: Special > Galentines Night Out with Rebecca, Pilar, or Ivy from 5-8 PM on Saturday, February 10th
- Special will include free nail art on TWO nails from a curated selection. The picture will be posted on here in the next couple of days with the designs you can choose from. Ashley, the Nail Alchemist herself, will be doing all nail art!
Shop the look: