We all have that one friend who drinks a little too much. This holiday gift guide is for all the boozy people in your life. I never know what to get anyone. I’m awful at gifting but I’ve noticed people (and by people I mean me) get really excited when you get them something alcohol related. Cheers!
And if you’re looking for more gift ideas this holiday season don’t forget to check out my other holiday guides:
- Wine carafe with oak stopper, $33
- The bloody mary book, $13 – I don’t care if anyone judges me, I absolutely LOVE bloody marys!
- Matte barware set, $27 – I didn’t realize I didn’t have a barware set of my own, I’m actually buying this for myself.
- Cards against humanity, $25 – Bought these for my office christmas party and it was the most fun!
- The carry on cocktail kit, $24
- Cocktail bitters collection (set of 5), $69
- Glitter flask, $25 – How adorable is this flask? It’s too pretty for anyone to get offended.
- The essential bar book, $16
- The little pink book of cocktails, $11
- Mirabella bar cart, $73
- 5 piece decanter set, $60