Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Loews Sapphire Falls Resort. However, all opinions are 100% my own.
This year Nik and I celebrated my birthday with a weekend staycation at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort; a little oasis in Orlando, Florida.
From the minute you walk in, it feels like you’re in the Caribbean. The views from almost every window at the hotel are stunning. The pool is beautiful and the papaya drink from Drhum Club Kantine is by far my absolute favorite!
If you’re in town for a weekend at the parks or looking for a fun mini staycation, stay at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort! My favorite thing about staying at one of the Universal Orlando Resorts is all the benefits you get and makes a weekend at the parks a heck more relaxing!
Another thing I ABSOLUTELY LOVE about the hotel is how beautiful the rooms are! They are modern and absolutely gorgeous. The bathroom is the Pinterest bathroom of my dreams!
The benefits of staying at the Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
A weekend at the parks is always SO draining which is why I’d recommend everyone to choose Loews Sapphire Falls Resort when looking at hotels.
- You have early park admission
- Complimentary water taxis and shuttles to the parks
- Access to venues at CityWalk
- Resort-wide charging privileges to your room key
- & a ton more!
Last year we stayed at Loews Portofino Bay and it was just as incredible! You can check out my post here.
What to pack for a birthday vacation at Loews Sapphire Falls:
- comfy sneakers, heels, and slides
- a tote or belted bag
- tees, a bathing suit, shorts, and a cute coverup!
- 2 dresses for dinner and nights at Universal CityWalk
- sunglasses & sunscreen
Here’s my quick guide on how to get the best of your stay at Loews Sapphire Falls
Explore, relax, and enjoy the little paradise you’re in!
- Explore the hotel! You’ll find the most incredible spots to take pictures with the stunning views all around!
- Enjoy the pool at and order a cocktail from Drhum Club Kantine
- Make dinner reservations at Amatista Cookhouse (preferably outside) or buy tickets to the Caribbean Carnaval!
- After dinner, take the boat to Universal CityWalk for a few drinks, maybe dessert, and head back to your room!
- Wake up early, Start with a yummy breakfast at Amatista Cookhouse, and hit the parks!
- Tip: Start at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and make your way around to beat the crowd! You’ll find it easier to get better pictures too!
- Head back to the hotel, take a shower, and end your night with sliders, a meat & cheese board, and a night cap at Strong Water Tavern.
- Room Service for Breakfast!
- Spend the day at Volcano Bay.
- Tip: if you’re going with a large group, book a Cabana!
- If you’re not TOO exhausted. Grab one last dinner at the hotel! I’m still dreaming about the empanadas and the Paella!