This year has been the most I’ve ever travelled, both internationally and in the US. And as much as I love to travel, sometimes a staycation can be more relaxing than a getaway.
Nik and I stayed at the Portofino Bay Hotel for four days and it felt like we jumped on plane to Italy! We wanted a weekend to relax and have some time to ourselves and it’s exactly what we got!
Did you know staying at Universal Orlando Hotels has a ton of benefits?! Because I certainly didn’t!
Universal Studios Orlando Hotels:
- Loews Portofino Bay Hotel
- HardRock Hotel
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
- Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort
- Universal’s Aventura Hotel
On-site hotel & theme park benefits:
- Free Universal Express Passes
- Priority seating at select restaurants
- Early admission to the parks
- Complimentary transportation to parks and city walk
- Send your merchandise to your rooms
- Complimentary access to CityWalk venues
- Discounts at the spa!
How to make the most of your Staycation at the Portofino Bay Hotel:
- Rent a Cabana (Ask for the Villa pool!)
- A romantic Dinner at Mamma Dellas
- Facials and a couples massage at Mandala Spa
- Movies and Room Service
- Breakfast in Bed
- A night out at CityWalk
- A day at Volcano Bay, Universal or IOA
The hotel is beautiful (inside and out). It’s inspired by Portofino, Italy, and you can get some beautiful Italian themed pictures all throughout the hotel.
The Mandra Spa
One of the things we did that made our stay the most relaxing was the massage, by a long shot! The Mandra Spa at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel is magical! We got a couples massage and facials. They have a lot of packages and options to choose from so if you can’t decide (like me!) They’ll point you in the right direction. Just remember to schedule it ahead of time.
Have you stayed at one of the Universal Studios Orlando Hotels before?
Shop my looks: